At 5 months old, Molly is rolling front to back and back to front and is very close to sitting up on her own for short periods of time. She is laughing and loves to watch Eva play and dance! She is still up every hour-3 hours at night and loves her nursing sessions more than pretty much anything!
In April, we celebrated Molly's first Easter! Eva had a great time dying eggs while Molly looked on and made sure to fill a basket for her sister when hunting! Molly's easter basket was filled with baby food and spoons for her upcoming introduction!
Eva went on a field trip with her class to the farm. It was the first time I was not able to go with her because I had to work, which was super upsetting because I only work one morning a week!! Her daddy was able to go, though, so it was special day for the two of them! She was most excited about getting to ride a school bus!


No comments:
Post a Comment