Monday, September 12, 2011

September 6, 2011: Wishing and Hoping and Thinking and Praying

What are the odds?

It could have ONLY been that time. After midnight. Just hours before my father in law passed. That was days after I was supposedly ovulating. What are the chances?

Slim to none is how I feel about it.

However, sometime that morning I woke up with a cramp. I didn't look at the clock so I don't know what time it was and I'm not so out of my mind to think it was the exact moment John passed that an intrauterine cramp woke me out of my sleep indicating we possibly made a baby. But I didn't have gas and I still don't have by period.  What was that cramp?

I took a home pregnancy test five days ago. It was negative.

I am exhausted. But then again it is rainy and dreary.
I am sick to my stomach off and on. But then again I have post-nasal drip from allergies that could be making me nauseous.
My boobs feel full. But then again they're not "hurts to brush my teeth" sore and I could just be getting my period.
My nipples look funny. But then again...no I'm pretty positive they don't always look like that!

I took another test Sunday. Negative.
Took one yesterday and I could have sworn I saw a faint line, but Matt said he didn't so I went and bought a digital pack. Took it. "Not Pregnant"
I took another digital one this morning. "Not Pregnant".

So I'm beginning to think I am just driving myself crazy and hoping against reality.

But then I realized that If I AM pregnant, I'd be due in May. That's a fine month to have a baby. So I calculated the exact due date. And if I conceived on the day Matt's father died (which again is the only possible date) then I am due, May 12th, which just happens to be the day that MY father was born....

See what I'm saying....?

No comments:

Post a Comment